Managed Network Services
Managed network services is one of the services offered under our technology support solutions. Our full-service solution will allow you to leverage our extensive experience and expertise in managed network services.
Our dedicated team of IT support experts will manage your network setup, configuration, maintenance, and security ensuring optimal network connectivity and real time monitoring against threats and vulnerabilities via chat, email, and/or voice. Service management will be in accordance with the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) framework which ensures procedures and processes are within best practices and that there is continual improvement and alignment with your requirements.
The managed network services will focus on the following core components:
- LAN (Local Area Network) and WAN (Wide Area Network) Management
- Setup, configuration, and maintenance of office WiFi and ethernet connectivity and bandwidth management through access points, managed switches, and routers
- Firewall Management
- Ensuring network security implementation through next generation firewall appliances from intrusion prevention and detection, threat monitoring, alert management, compliance alignment, and others
Eastvantage is using the most reliable and well proven tools used in the market in providing quality and efficient service. The following are the tools our IT team has expertise on and will be used depending on which are identified as applicable during project analysis:
- Next Generation Firewall. The first level of defense against advanced security threats filtering viruses, malwares, and blocking of cyberattacks ensuring security throughout the entire network
- Network Monitoring. Real time monitoring of network devices’ health status, bandwidth, usage, and availability to preempt hardware issues causing network outage and poor network performance