Managed Backup and Disaster Recovery
Managed backup and disaster recovery is one of the services offered under our technology support solutions. Our full-service solution will allow you to leverage our extensive experience and expertise in backup and disaster recovery management.
Our dedicated team of IT support experts will provide managed backup and disaster recovery services by maintaining regular, successful, and efficient backup and restoration ensuring business continuity in the event of disaster, system failure, or malware attacks. Service management will be in accordance with the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) framework which ensures procedures and processes are within best practices and that there is continual improvement and alignment with your requirements.
The managed backup and disaster recovery service will focus on the following core components:
- Backup and Restore
- Following the 3-2-1 rule of backup, we will create backup jobs by having three copies of data, using two different storage devices, and one copy off-site.
- Regular testing of restoration of backups will be conducted ensuring efficacy of backup data in the event of disaster, system failure, or malware attack.
- Cloud Backup Management
- Cloud backup and restoration through Microsoft Azure to ensure off-site backup availability without relying on additional hardware storage and physical office
Eastvantage is using the most reliable and well proven tools used in the market in providing quality and efficient service. The following are the tools our IT team has expertise on and will be used depending on which are identified as applicable during project analysis:
- Backup and replication technology. A platform for backup automation, restoration, replication, monitoring and analysis, etc.
- Cloud Backup service providers. Two of the biggest cloud service providers ensuring backup reliability, availability, and scalability
- Microsoft Azure
A CSR and Social Impact Platform Company Reduces Their Operational Costs by 40% by Partnering With Eastvantage